To celebrate new partnership, earn Double or Triple Miles at 72 participating hotels. Also, 20 winners are invited to the award-winning Japanese restaurant "Yamazato", located on the 24th floor of the Okura Prestige Bangkok to enjoy the authentic Japanese cuisine in Bangkok !
Check-in from January 1, 2014 to March 31, 2014
Participating Hotels and Number of Miles
Click hotel name for online reservation
Triple Mile Hotels 1,500 miles per stay (regular base miles : 500miles)
Double Mile Hotels
Reservation by Phone
Please dial 001-800-11-003-3794 if you are calling from Thailand. For other countries, Click here
20 winners are invited to award-winning Japanese restaurant "Yamazato"
- [ Period ] : January 1st, 2014 - March 31st, 2014 *Check-in Date
- [ Campaign ] : 20 winners are invited to the award-winning Japanese restaurant "Yamazato", located on the 24th floor of the Okura Prestige Bangkok who have made reservation through Hotel Okura-JAL Hotels Reservation Center or our official websites during the campaign period.
- Winners will receive the prize without prior announcement. Prize will be sent to the address registered at reservation.
- Please note we cannot answer to any inquiries regarding lottery.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
[ Terms and Condition ]
- For reservation and inquiries, please call Hotel Okura - JAL Hotels Reservation Center or book online through the hotel list above.
- Double or Triple miles will be credited per stay only for applicable campaign rates.
- You will earn Royal Orchid Plus miles only when hotel room charges are paid directly to the hotel.
- This promotion is valid for check in from 01 January – 31 March 2014 and applicable for qualified stays only.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and promotions.
- All Royal Orchid Plus program rules apply. Additional Okura Hotels & Resorts / Nikko Hotels International / Hotel JAL City restrictions may apply. Offers void where prohibited by law.
- The Shilla Jeju, Hotel Okura Macau, The Kahala Hotel & Resort and Makena Beach & Golf Resort are not eligible to earn Thai Airways "Royal Orchid Plus".
[ How to Earn Royal Orchid Plus for Your Hotel Stay ]
- Please present your Royal Orchid Plus membership card and mention that you would like to earn Royal Orchid Plus miles upon check-in.
- Please make sure you receive a hotel receipt made out in your name.
- Until your Royal Orchid Plus miles have posted to your Royal Orchid Plus account, please retain hotel receipt issued in your name.
[ Notes ]
- Even if you mentioned your Royal Orchid Plus membership number when reserved, you must advise the hotel when you check-in that you would like to earn Royal Orchid Plus miles. Failure to do so, will result in Royal Orchid Plus miles not posting to your account.
- A stay at the same hotel for more than one night is considered as one stay. If you check out and check in again at the same hotel within 24 hour period, it will be considered as one stay.
- If two or more members share a room, only Royal Orchid Plus member whose name appears on the hotel receipt will earn Royal Orchid Plus miles.
- Reserving multiple rooms in the same Royal Orchid Plus member's name will result in the earning of Royal Orchid Plus miles for one stay.
- Member benefits apply only to hotel stays reserved through Hotel Okura - JAL Hotels Reservation Centers or official websites, or directly with a participating hotel.
- Please click here, for details of One Harmony members benefits.
- Present your Member Card at check-in.